Leupold customer service

JohnCushman

I bought a Leupold RX1000TBR off of a friend of mine a couple of years ago. Last season it started not ranging properly. This year I was having no display at all. I changed the battery and still had the same issue. I called Leupold and told them all of this, even told them I bought it used and they said to send it in because they may be able to repair it for less than the cost of buying a new rangefinder. Well, two weeks to the day that I mailed it I received a box in the mail from Leupold. I opened the box and in it, to my surprise, was a brand new RX1200i TBR with DNA. After mounting the Leupold scope I got from Big Fin and this customer service on the rangefinder, I am a Leupold customer for life now. Predator Optics will be getting some orders from me in the near future as I switch all of my scopes out on all of my rifles.

Damn right. It's no wonder Leupold is top of their market. Nothing against other brands, but Leupold knows customer service.

They make a good product and stand by it. Old school business model. My kind of product.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back