Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Leupold BX-3 Mojave Proguide HD 10x42

Reeder

Hello fellow Hunters,
I am in the market for new binoculars and I have been eyeballing the Leupold BX-3 Mojave Proguide HD 10x42 binoculars for some time. I would like to know what your guys thoughts and feeling are about these binoculars, How is there clarity in the field, are they durable to last a lifetime, or any other insight would be great.

Thanks for your help.
-Reeder

I've used them for two years. A very good value (intersection of price and performance).

Leupold is coming out with a new line of high-end binos in the next year. I will be using a prototype this season. I'll let you know more about them after a season of use.

Leupold is coming out with a new line of high-end binos in the next year. I will be using a prototype this season. I'll let you know more about them after a season of use.
Cool, I was considering springing for the Mohave HD but maybe I'll give my Redfields another year and see what the new Leupys offer. Looking forward to your thoughts. Seeing as how I just got the VX-3i scope and RX-1200i TBR rangefinder, I'm sure my wife would appreciated a delay for new binos.

They are good mid range Binos. Compact, light, durable. Very good light transmission and good sweet spot. Edge clarity is moderate. I PM'ed you a price

I have been looking at those as well. Its between those and the vortex viper hd 10x42's. I bought those 10-17x42's from Big Fin last year and I really like them but they just aren't as clear as I was hoping, and in low light they struggle. If I don't upgrade this year I most likely will next year.

I tried these Binos out and was very disappointed. I thought the clarity was terrible actually. I had a pair of older Leupolds that I just loved, but these were no where close.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back