I remember it was pretty spendy. Wish I would have taken pictures. mtmuleyThose stoves are awesome
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I remember it was pretty spendy. Wish I would have taken pictures. mtmuleyThose stoves are awesome
Yeah you can get upwards of $30k depending on how custom and fancy you get. The more tile the better ambient heat. Usually only have to start 1-2 fires/day and let the piping do the work. I always admire the one at Chico when I’m there.I remember it was pretty spendy. Wish I would have taken pictures. mtmuley
Was deciding between that and a Kuma. Went with the Kuma but can’t remember the deciding factor.Anyone here running a Blaze King stove? Mine is stupid efficient and crazy clean.