Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Lets make it a hat trick of Minnesotans

Camdu7

Been lurking for a while so I guess it’s time to check in. I’m a lifelong Minnesotan grew up in the central part of the state and now reside in the city on the shores of Gitchi Gummi. Bowhunt for WT in MN and WI. I have also been spending a few weeks in MT chasing elk and MD the past few years. Also love to chase grouse, ducks and ditch parrots with our GSP and lab. I'm lucky enough to have a wife who enjoys hunting and our summer backpacking/scouting trips out west. Hope I can contribute to the site.

I got two sister that live in Duluth. One on the point in a small house and the other just bought one on the east side. Looking forward to getting my boat up there to chase some salmon this summer.

Having grown up 165 miles northwest of Duluth, this T-shirt was a hot commodity out in the hinterlands. When I saw it on the old movie "Great Outdoors," I was rolling in the aisle laughing my butt off to the point of embarrassing my wife. Everyone was looking at me. Certainly one of those "had to grow up there" moments. If I could have found this shirt for sale some place and sent it to my Dad, he would have requested that he be buried with it.

Growing up, you had bragging rights if you had somehow lucked out and got a trip to Duluth that summer. If somehow you found your way to the Twin Cities, you were revered as the next Captain of an Apollo mission to the moon.

duluth.jpeg

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back