Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Left handed sight..?

RyanSoNorCal

Having issues finding a left handed slider that I like. I was liking a couple of the Spot Hogg’s but was told they don’t make left handed models..? A rep told me I could technically mount it left handed but it would be upside down. Not gonna do that. I’m pretty sure BMG has most models in lefty. Can anyone confirm that? Don’t know much about other brands. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I gave up on looking for a left handed single pin slider a few years ago. Thanks for posting this! Now I'll be in the market for one.

We've been in the market for a lefty sight too for the other 1/2, Montana Black Gold is a solid choice, I've got a single pin model on the Correct side that I really like

I bought a lefty verdict accent only a month ago from S&S. Told me it would be three weeks, only took 1.5. I recommend both the sight and S&S. Good folks. I got the custom 3 pin widowmaker option that got me micro-adjust pins, with a single 0.010 pin on the bottom. Got my choice of pin colors, but too bad i'm color blind and can't tell the difference in red, green, yellow. Only bad thing i can say is that the slider is a bit stiff, but my understanding is they make them that way on purpose so you don't have to lock it into position once you slide it. Been shooting it unlocked for weeks. It works well.

Hit me up if you've got any questions.

Last edited:
I bought a lefty verdict accent only a month ago from S&S. Told me it would be three weeks, only took 1.5. I recommend both the sight and S&S. Good folks. I got the custom 3 pin widowmaker option that got me micro-adjust pins, with a single 0.010 pin on the bottom. Got my choice of pin colors, but too bad i'm color blind and can't tell the difference in red, green, yellow. Only bad thing i can say is that the slider is a bit stiff, but my understanding is they make them that way on purpose so you don't have to lock it into position once you slide it. Been shooting it unlocked for weeks. It works well.

Hit me up if you've got any questions.
Right on, I’ve been looking at S&S and with your recommendation will definitely make my purchase with them. Thanks again for the all the info on the other posts as well!

Right on, I’ve been looking at S&S and with your recommendation will definitely make my purchase with them. Thanks again for the all the info on the other posts as well!

Make sure you pick the right option from their website. I saw several sights that looked the same but had different pricing and different options available.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back