Left Hand Semiauto Shotguns

I've been shooting a SBE II for about 10 years and it hasn't failed me.

Have you considered looking at the Beretta waterfowl specific firearms?

Hit the wrong button, my post above was supposed to reply to your issues with benelli.

Wow, glad to hear you had a positive experience and they didn't send you back a gun that wouldn't cycle and a note on the service sheet that said it just needed cleaning. They clearly never test fired it, cause it wouldn't cycle a trap load when I got it back.

It appears I left out one left handed option: Fabarm XLR5 Waterfowler. The features and reviews look great but I don't know anyone using one. Has anyone had experience with this shotgun?
thanks

I've been doing a lot of research on the guns as I want to buy one for a gift. Fabram has good reviews, however, when comparing it to the Franchi it gets just as good reviews. In the end the Franchi retails for about $900 and the Fabram $1900. I am goin with the Franchi.

good luck to all
the dog

I've been shooting a SBE II for about 10 years and it hasn't failed me.

Have you considered looking at the Beretta waterfowl specific firearms?

I LOVE my Beretta Urika. It shoots great and has no recoil. I would "call it a waterfowl gun", however, I rarely hunt waterfowl except snow geese. The DRAWBACK is that it does NOT accept a magazine extension (snow goose hunting). If you do this make sure the gun will accept a magazine extension. Can be found very easily with a online search.

good luck to all
the dog

Either I have gotten used to "debris" in my face or have been super lucky shooting right handed semi autos my whole life. I have never owned a lefty shotgun but now Im curious lol

Never had any issues I have shot RH shotguns for 20 years.

If the wind is in your face might get some powder or gas in your face but never had an issue otherwise.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back