Lee Powder Scale

Dale, I don't know about anyone else, but I use an RCBS and a Belkin Tri-balance.

Thanks guys, My wife bought me the Lee Aniversary kit for my birthday, and I know it is less than ideal, but I think I can make it work. I went down to the local reloading store and the guy was telling me that it is a piece of ****. Now I will try my best to avoid going back there. I looked on Midway and see that they have standardized weights, so I believe I will buy one of those sets first to check the scale to see if it is on or not. I figure I will need it anyway regardless of what kind of scale I have.

Dale, Lee eqpt. may be low priced, but it is not half bad. In fact their dies have features some others should copy. Use and enjoy the set, you wont go wrong. Sounds like you have a neat wife there,thank her.
Ogre

Thanks for all of the responses, and my wife does put up with me pretty well. I got the Lyman weight set and it was off by about 1/10th of a grain, which I adjust out once I balanced it. I do like having those test weights, its nice to be able to double check my work to the exact grain. I have checked the balance every few rounds, and I am surprised at how close it stays true.

Back