Late Soda Springs Hunt???

HONDO

I usually hunt the late archery hunt in Soda Springs every year, but knee surgery at the beginning of December had me out this year. Just wondering if anyone has heard of any good bucks taken during that hunt?

Hondo, There is some Guy that hunts that area that rents my dads place and those guys always get smoker critters. I haven't heard yet this year but I'll ask.

Speaking of Soda, my dad has a manufactured house on a Foundation and 5 acres for sale for 130k there, you know anyone interested ?

Moosie,
I am from the Soda area..Now in Boise. Where abouts is your dad's place? First year in a while I have not put in on that late season hunt. But my friends and family had a great hunt. I know of two bucks that were taken and one was pushing 30. I will have to call my bro and get more info.

Hey Enrut,I used to hunt the Soda springs area 10 or 12 years ago.When we hunted there we stayed at the Caribou Motel and would hang out with the Nichols Family.They owned the supermarket there.Do you know them or of them.I havent had any contact with anyone from Soda in a long time and miss the goodole days of hunting Wood Canyon and Sulpher canyon.We also hunted the 90% area, I think it was up around corral creek to the North of town.We also did really well down towards Grace as well.JR

Moosie, unfortunately one of my clients closed today on some property down there. I am not aware of anyone else looking, but I'll keep an ear out. Since they closed the gates on the 90% range I think there are going to be some awesome deer coming out of there.

If I remember correctly Moosie that store is the only one in that small town.Had some good times in that area to the east of grace hunting bucks back in the late 80's.It sure is a small world!!!! :rolleyes:

This buck came from the Soda springs area.We also killed a couple like this guy in the Grace area as well.
DSCN0958.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back