Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Late Buck Opens,,,,

Hunterman

,,,In the morning for us non-deer-killing folks here in western Washington :D (and yes us two deer missing yehoos too :mad: )...

Quick Draw and I got into the area we hunted all season on Ft. Lewis,but our friend didn't( they only had 2 areas opened this week)All the areas were filled by 9:13 this morning..They started taking reservations at 9:00 :eek:

I just might head up to Ashford if he wants to take the day off tomarrow and see if we can't kill some deer up there...Or even at the house hump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

After talking to Mike( Redhawk) it looks like Quick Draw and I will hit the Fort...We have a storm comming in sometime today,(we had some wind and rain late last night) the deer should be moving...These dang Blacktails for some reason like to move in the worst of weather hump ...The only thing that I don't much care for,is this area we're hunting is going to have around 25 hunters in it :cool: ( Maybe we can use them to help push some deer to us :rolleyes: ) But hey,,,if it gets too crowded for my taste in there, I only live 5 minutes away :D

See-y'all about dark:30

Hunterman(Tony)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back