Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Last night was Sweet! Baseball

mdcrossbow

Talking about the Nat's win, 5-4 , I didn't get home till 12:08 from the game, one of the best I've seen all year. Yes we did pull this one out in the bottom of the 10th but them Rocky's are hugh and very disiplined. I dought we will be as lucky tonight.

Ya they were so together the whole game I didn't see a win coming so when they tied it the stadium went nuts and the end was a field of dreams. The Nat's pitcher was smothered by the team you would thing they won the a series.

Listened to the Cubby game at work yesterday...ol' melon head hit a couple out...and I think I heard Hank A. yawning in the background...

Listened to the Cubby game at work yesterday...ol' melon head hit a couple out...and I think I heard Hank A. yawning in the background...

Steroids or no, he can send that pill a ways out there. You're right though Marv, Hank ain't too thrilled.

Yeah even though I don't like the bastage he truely can mash. Guess the wind was blowing in pretty decent and he still muscled it out....gave it the ol' Balco bop so to speak...

Buddy of mine was back there on business and took his son to Wrigley....sat above Soriano in the bleacher section and said the guy was hilarious- never stops talking to the fans. I'll have to post up a couple of pics he emailed me when I get back to the other 'puter.

Here they be:

Chicagotrip018.jpg

Chicagotrip019.jpg

I don't get to go to very many games as I live in MT. Last week my wife, my dad, a friend and I went to a Mariners game vs Detroit. Pudge got kicked out because of a bad call by the umpire. A weird play happened on second base that made ESPN. Two good pitchers and a 3 to 2 ballgame. I have to say it was quite an enjoyable day. The only bad part is the bus by passed the stop we were at after the game and it ended up being 2 hours before we were able to get home. Waiting by the ballpark at midnight just doesn't have a lot of appeal to it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back