Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Last day archery buck...pics...

supersider34

My friend connected on a very awesome buck yesterday. This is his last day meat buck.LOL Well it is a 3x3 w/eyeguards and is 35" wide. He is an old buck as the bases are huge. He is coming down hill. Shot it in 55 as he has been after some nice bucks over there but had to settle for this one.
Great job Shane.
Here are the pics.
232454.jpg

232456.jpg

BUMPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

this looks like the Same Buck Someone posted on mm.com "first" ..... Gesh, some people :D

Nice Buck man !!! I talked to IDBugler and he said they only had small bucks there, Nothing big at all. Your buddy must know a Honey hole to have gotten that lucky. Wish there were still more big bucks in Idaho.....

I got a phone call saying I shot a 35" buck and it puckered me up. Now I am going to have to try harder to get this wide of a buck. I like wide bucks and this one would of been on my to do list. This is Shane's first buck and second harvest with his bow. He deserved this buck. Puts in his time and effort down there. I am very happy he shot his buck. Couldnt of happened to a better guy.

Gnarly looking deer with width to spare. Tell your friend congrats.

Thanks for posting the pic supersider. I don't think any of us would mind shooting that last day/meat buck ;)

Looks like there is a fair amount of velvet still on the the top two of the points on the deers right side. Do you have any pictures that show a side profile?

man, let them grow up will you. shootin little meat bucks like that. i hope he didn't show him off to much.... yea right, nice buck and pics.

Back