laramie/Saratoga/Cheyenne taxidermists

i've used koyoty sports in saratoga, they do a good job

nowhere is cheap it seems anymore

edit: i should say i used them for a skull mount, which i don't really count as "taxidermy". but from what i've seen the guys work is pretty solid

My step dad had a guy named Dan French out of colorado do his. There is a pickup spot somewhere around Laramie I believe. If you go on his website. He did a an outstanding job on his.

My step dad had a guy named Dan French out of colorado do his. There is a pickup spot somewhere around Laramie I believe. If you go on his website. He did a an outstanding job on his.
I second this. I’ve used him for two goats and did a great job on both.

I’ve had good experiences with Tate at Owl Ridge Taxidermy in Laramie. Had my bull elk shoulder mount back to me in less than 8 months.

Monday might be a good day to go around various shops in town and take a look at some mounts, if they can get to work.
Darroll has 4 sheep in his shop right now he's working on and some other mounts to see. He's a great guy to get advice from even though he's not taking any more work.
We actually have several taxidermists in town now, some I am not familiar with. I would go look at work then weigh the recc. you got on here and elsewhere.

Back