Landowner Info in Wyoming

Dougfirtree

What's the best way to look up landowner contact info in Wyoming? I do have OnX and can see names of landowners, but am not sure about the best way to turn that info into an address, phone number, etc. I don't live near by, so am hoping that I can access info like that online, or by phone. Do any of the county websites have data like that? Any help would be much appreciated!

I've gotten lucky and found a phone number by googling them or trying a site like whitepages.com. Otherwise your best bet is calling a game warden. They tend to have contact info for most landowners in their district.

Go to the county assessor website. Most of them have a parcel viewer that includes owner info.

Thanks, that's helpful. I'll check the county assessor's site. I tried the game warden route, but G and F told me that the area in question doesn't have one. The old one retired and the new one hasn't started yet and is brand new to the area. I may try the biologist route, as well.

Google the county name and GIS, if they have an online landowners map it will show up. It will show the address where the tax bill goes, I google that address for a name if it is an LLC that owns the land. Most will have the owners name for the tax bill.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back