Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Lamed up in Bozman, who want to go drinking?

schmalts

Man am i pissed. I figured on sneaking in a 5 day hunt over the holiday. Day 2 i was 6 miles back in a wilderness up on a steep ravine waiting for elk to come out into a burn before dark. Well it got dark, no elk,lots of sign, and a pair of sheds (maybe it was the t-shirt weather :rolleyes: ) and on my way back in the dark down the steep crap i got my left foot in between a rock and a hard place i guess you could say, and i dropped down to my knees to try and save myself but i twisted it up like a chicken neck.. I made made enough loud profanities out load for the next 5 minutes to alert all bears that i was there not to surprise them if they were around, and then decided to either build a fire and sit the night out, or do what i could. Well i decided to make a go at it, sucked up the pain, and once i got down to the bottom it was pretty flat for the 6 miles out.
Made it back to the truck at around 8pm, drove to town and proceeded to drink the pain away as best as i could. This morning i could barely walk (good thing i didnt sit it out last night) so i went to the hospitol, had some x-rays done, and it looks like it is just ligiment damage. Swelled up real nice too.
So now, what the hell do i do until sunday evening?
Anyone want to hook up for some beers, call me at my motel, Lewis and clark motel, room 107, or try my cell @ 262-388-2809
Pat

I don't know anyone in the Montana bozeman area that likes to talk hunting and drinks........ much ..... ;)

(But I'm guessing you already have his Number ?)

Bummer on the girly Ankles bud !!!!

I know who you are talking about but he went out of town to visit some kin folk.
Well i spent the 100$ and changed flight back for tommorrow, i figure the hotel stays would pay for it anyway. This sucks... Years of hard elk hunting and never had to quit from an injury. I guess getting old sucks. I have been telling the wife i need to get this elk stuff out of my system soon before i get too old, maybe that time is creepimh up on this 40 year old carcass. Sitting here at the coffey shop called the "home Page" and i tell you what, there is a few hotties in this place, Schmalts is sporting a chubby just looking around here. Dont normally hage out at this kind of place but they have internet PC's to use and i cannot sit in that hotel any longer. Thought about doing some road hunting but figured that any bull big and dumb enough would been shot by now. I wish Greenhorn was in town, i would make him take me to a titty bar hump

haha... His Buddy Rich likes the Booby Bars too but I don't have his # handy. There's one just out side of town. Not that we went to it or anything .... but I remember someone saying something about it ... ;) Greeny called me when he was in AZ and said he's flying "south" for the Hollidays. Bummer for you bud. I know were his Extra Key is if you want to check out his pad. But be carefull for the Alarm System. He has a Pretty neat one that is hooked up.

Too bad the moon wasn't bright enough to light your way schmalts. Study those solunar tables next time. :D

Man that sucks, hope your ankle gets better soon. Nothing is worse that missing out on hunting, due to some stupid avoidable injury!

HEY PAT, THE AMBIGUOUSLY GAY ELK HUNTER FROM WISCONSIN!!!

I called your phone, went to voicemail. If your serious about boobs and booze, it'd be in your best interest to leave that mother trucker on! Anyway, sounds like crappy weather tomorrow and you can't get out, my phone number is in your PM box (no, I am not going to put it on the internet for all the crazies round here to see!)

Shit smalls, my cell phone been on the whole time! Havent got a voice mail yet and i am at the Minniapolis airport on layover. I would have went out drinking for sure. Now i see you pm;ed me you dumbass... i had to go to a coffey shop to check this, you should have left a voice mail. I went to the titty bar, the buffalo something or another and the joint was closed!! WTF? friday night and the collage girls aint making a living? Anyway, nice try, could have used some company, i was bored as hell and went back to the motel by 9pm. Bars were pretty dead from the holiday i guess.

Talk about chitty luck...a bum ankle, shortened hunt, & to add insult to injury, couldn't even troll up a drinking buddy on Hunttalk or Monster Muley...my deepest sympathy schmalz. :cool:

I can't figure youre Luck out bud....

AZ Apps got screwed up. Utah Apps got Screwed up.

You won a Picture contest and Got chit load of Prizes.

Colorado Hunt was a Bust, Montana Hunt was a Bust.

You won a years worth of Gas.

Montana hunt cut short again by a Bum Ankle and Couldn't find a Drinking Buddy.

You go from One extent to another ...

Moosie said:
I can't figure youre Luck out bud....

AZ Apps got screwed up. Utah Apps got Screwed up.

You won a Picture contest and Got chit load of Prizes.

Colorado Hunt was a Bust, Montana Hunt was a Bust.

You won a years worth of Gas.

Montana hunt cut short again by a Bum Ankle and Couldn't find a Drinking Buddy.

You go from One extent to another ...

Next year will be a banner year hunting but you will drive a gas hog and take lousy pics.... :confused: ;)

Moosie, my luck was a little different than you said. CO apps lost, UT wasnt, just didnt draw. AZ apps messed up and lost points, MT hunt was great for archery, just didnt score a bull but was still a great hunt. And i did kill a little buck this time out on the first morning, before i blew out my ankle going for elk the next day.
Yes, its been up and down for sure...
At home now, just rolled in a while ago and had to relax a bit, so the PC is where i head. I will post a couple pictures sometime next week, maybe tommorrow even

Well HEll, I can't remember all the Details.... ;)

Post some pics of your little buck.Enquirey minds want to see him.

Moosie said:
Well HEll, I can't remember all the Details.... ;)

Post some pics of your little buck.Enquirey minds want to see him.
You should remember these little details, rumor has it i am your hero :rolleyes: Yea, i will after i get done eating some missed out Thanksgiving leftovers. My thanksgiving was beer, and a gas station refridgerator deli sandwich. But i did eat 3/4 of a pumpkin pie the next day and a half in the hotel room :D

rumor has it i am your hero

thats the Things about Ruomors.. most aren't true :)

i did eat 3/4 of a pumpkin pie the next day and a half in the hotel room

I'm guessing thats Code for something you wouldn't want your wife to read.. huh ?

Post a Dam picture :D

Moosie said:
thats the Things about Ruomors.. most aren't true :)

I'm guessing thats Code for something you wouldn't want your wife to read.. huh ?

Post a Dam picture :D
Now thats friggin funny :D It may have been true if the buffalo gals were around :D the nerve of those ho's, going home for the holiday tellin daddy that they are working as a secretary to get through collage... So schmalts has to sit around at a coffey shop to see women instead. I really must say i was impressed with the eye candy in that town, Miller needs to move there, maybe a few would feel sorry for him and offer to cook him some dinner... maybe :rolleyes:

schmalts said:
Miller needs to move there, maybe a few would feel sorry for him and offer to cook him some dinner... maybe :rolleyes:

If he brought Axl to the park and pulled the old "have you seen my puppy" routine, he'd probably wreck half the homes in Bozeman :D

And you only ate 3/4 of the pie??? WEAK! I should have left a voicemail, I kinda feel like going Frank the Tank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back