Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Knight Bighorn Muzzleloader FS/Trade/Swap?

Sytes

Not actual muzzleloader. Picture is from Knightrifles as an example. I believe it is a black barrel and maybe a different camo pattern(?) I will update with actual pictures when I return home later today.

BH_NV_ST_600.jpg

Hey guys ('n gals) ,
I have a Knight Bighorn .50 muzzleloader I do not plan to use. My hunt time does not afford the muzzleloading side of hunting. Prior (only) owner states use once or twice. I've never used. Great shape! Camo.

These are my offers... approx value $250?

Trade for? Ultralight tipi - stove jack tent, rifle scope, child carrier cycle trailer, just rambling thoughts of what I would like to add to my outdoor hunt items... if other reasonable trade items, feel free to offer.

OR

If you have a friend on hard times that could use a hunter's smile - I will give it free - including shipping. ("you" requirement, fellow Hunt Talk member in good standing with a few hundred + posts).

OR

If you are a web designer that will create a map of the US w/ the 50 states present to click on a state and it takes a person to a page specific for that state - it is yours, including shipping cost. I have a site sitting in construction status, DHofA - Disabled Hunters of America.

Last edited:
Thanks Putm2sleep.

For those interested, here are pics of the actual. Pics are not the greatest, though you get the idea. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back