Caribou Gear Tarp

Kings Camo XKG Down Transition Jacket

Yooper906

Just came across this jacket. Anyone have any experience with it?
Thanks!
Yooper

No experience with this exact item but I have a couple of other xkg items. I like them but I would recommend searching for sales or clearance, seems like I find sales fairly regularly with king's stuff, somewhat overpriced otherwise IMO.

So I just received the EKG jacket and pants. I did get a pretty good discount off Guidefitter. Overall, I am happy with the purchase. Fit is good on both jacket and pants. They both pack down into their own pockets and are light. I will get a better idea on performance this fall and will update then. First impressions though are positive.
Yooper

Just got back from a mule deer hunt. Very impressed with both jacket and pants. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a puffy jacket/pants.

Just got back from a mule deer hunt. Very impressed with both jacket and pants. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a puffy jacket/pants.
How was the fitting? I’m an XL. Would I get the 2XL? I’m new to all this puffy clothing stuff. LoL

How was the fitting? I’m an XL. Would I get the 2XL? I’m new to all this puffy clothing stuff. LoL
Ebstein sorry for delayed response. Been busy last few weeks! I’m usually a L. I went with a large in pants and XL in jacket, the pants fit fine with a base layer, prana Zion pants underneath. The jacket was baggy on me, I should have went with a L. These jacket and pants are meant for stationary sitting, I would get XL if I were you.

Ebstein sorry for delayed response. Been busy last few weeks! I’m usually a L. I went with a large in pants and XL in jacket, the pants fit fine with a base layer, prana Zion pants underneath. The jacket was baggy on me, I should have went with a L. These jacket and pants are meant for stationary sitting, I would get XL if I were you.
No worries. Thanks for the reply.

Just came across this jacket. Anyone have any experience with it?
Thanks!
Yooper
I went for the full set of Kings 5 years ago and I was not a fan. Ended up junking it and piecing together a sitka setup through camo fire sales. Maybe there clothing has changed since then 🤷‍♂️ I've heard good things about black ovis if you don't want play the sales games.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back