Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kings Camo XKG Down Transition Jacket

Yooper906

Just came across this jacket. Anyone have any experience with it?
Thanks!
Yooper

No experience with this exact item but I have a couple of other xkg items. I like them but I would recommend searching for sales or clearance, seems like I find sales fairly regularly with king's stuff, somewhat overpriced otherwise IMO.

So I just received the EKG jacket and pants. I did get a pretty good discount off Guidefitter. Overall, I am happy with the purchase. Fit is good on both jacket and pants. They both pack down into their own pockets and are light. I will get a better idea on performance this fall and will update then. First impressions though are positive.
Yooper

Just got back from a mule deer hunt. Very impressed with both jacket and pants. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a puffy jacket/pants.

Just got back from a mule deer hunt. Very impressed with both jacket and pants. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a puffy jacket/pants.
How was the fitting? I’m an XL. Would I get the 2XL? I’m new to all this puffy clothing stuff. LoL

How was the fitting? I’m an XL. Would I get the 2XL? I’m new to all this puffy clothing stuff. LoL
Ebstein sorry for delayed response. Been busy last few weeks! I’m usually a L. I went with a large in pants and XL in jacket, the pants fit fine with a base layer, prana Zion pants underneath. The jacket was baggy on me, I should have went with a L. These jacket and pants are meant for stationary sitting, I would get XL if I were you.

Ebstein sorry for delayed response. Been busy last few weeks! I’m usually a L. I went with a large in pants and XL in jacket, the pants fit fine with a base layer, prana Zion pants underneath. The jacket was baggy on me, I should have went with a L. These jacket and pants are meant for stationary sitting, I would get XL if I were you.
No worries. Thanks for the reply.

Just came across this jacket. Anyone have any experience with it?
Thanks!
Yooper
I went for the full set of Kings 5 years ago and I was not a fan. Ended up junking it and piecing together a sitka setup through camo fire sales. Maybe there clothing has changed since then 🤷‍♂️ I've heard good things about black ovis if you don't want play the sales games.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back