Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kids Hunt Of A Life Time

hump.gif
Hunters Helping Hunters

HHH will again be assisting Southern Piedmont Branch of QDMA annual event
" KIDS HUNT OF A LIFE TIME" IT'S FREE
Entry forms are available now, the requirements for the hunt are as follows.
--10-15 years of age with Parents signature along with hunter safety course if drawn for the hunt. As to who can attend two family members with free lodging and meals.
There will be six kids chosen three girls and three boys from different states. Each child will receive a rifle with scope, full set of camo, boots, licenses, food lodging, bag of accessories and all hunting fees. (NO TRANSPORTATION )

To acquire entry forms send e-mail to [email protected] Please include your mailing address and how many you will need.
Drawing will be held on September 1, 2004

Good Luck

[ 03-27-2004, 06:56: Message edited by: Richard Worden (aka) ORB ]

From QDMA Kids Hunt Of A Life TIME
(The question is if Disabled or seriously ill could enter)Quote from QDMA.

We hope to provide that service in the near future. We still need to coordinate our efforts with the facilities we use in order to accommodate these children. Hopefully by 2005 this can be accompolished. We will certainly keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for asking.
Carla Smith,

[ 03-27-2004, 06:40: Message edited by: Richard Worden (aka) ORB ]

hunt of a lifetime is an organization for terminally ill kids. this one is a program for any kid, i got all the information last year but didnt get my kids in. meathead this is the one i was telling you about.

Richard,

Thanks for the heads up. My brother in law lucked out and drew. we will be heading out there for the hunt.

Thanks again,

Mud

Hey It wouldn't happen to be one he got from me would it? As I had sent some to a Lex from Utah and see one of the winners is from Utah and was wondering. I have a close freind of the family a 13 yr.old girl that has been going out with me for the last two years to sit in the stand. In NY the kids have to be 16 yrs. to aquire a big game lic.for hunting deer this girl love to hunt.
Also I will be there reprosenting Hunters Helping Hunters so be sure to look me up ok?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back