PEAX Equipment

Kick ass new broadheads destroy deer

schmalts

The Rage 2 blade are simply awsome. I shot a Doe Saterday and it was an absolute bloodbath. I never saw a deer run off after a shot and could see the blood pouring out before.
The next day I shot that 10point WT and he was right under me and i hit him a little high and spined him. The broadhead penetrated into the vertibre and didnt break either blade. I am sold on those things for deer sized critters.
I will post a picture of the entery hole on the doe when i get time, the entry hole was over 2" slit and I could almost get 4 fingers into the hole
(sounds like Millers dates):cool:

Just curious why you went with the 2 blade over the 3? The diameter is larger, but the 3 looks like it would have much more cutting surface. Just curious as I might give them a whirl next year.

PS- I didn't know miller ever had dates??

Just curious why you went with the 2 blade over the 3? The diameter is larger, but the 3 looks like it would have much more cutting surface. Just curious as I might give them a whirl next year.

PS- I didn't know miller ever had dates??

they perform better, and seem to hold up better. Bottom line, i would rather have a long wound than a round one. The longer it is the more arteries that will get severed.

I used the rage 3 blade this year. I am sold on them. I hit a buck at 48 yards, as I shot he jumped and spun (string jump??) and hit him in the front leg. It shattered the front leg, deflected up, right through the heart. Only my second heart shot after 25+ archery bucks. the buck was spewing blood as he ran away. He only went about 30 yards and fell dead in sight. It was awesome. I will post pics on monday.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back