Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Kenetrek retail location?

Magnum Sherpa

Does anyone know if there is a retail store at the Kenetrek location in Bozeman, or is it just a distribution center? I will be passing through there in the fall on my way to an elk hunt in northwest Montana. I was going to stop at the Schnee's store downtown, and wanted to stop at Kenetrek too if there was retail at their location. I figured I would try both brands and see which one fit my feet better before buying.

If I'm not mistaken, Sportsmen's Warehouse stores sell Kenetrek boots, so you can check them out there locally at home. They may be in limited stock and selection, but I was able to buy a pair of Mountain Extremes at the one in Colorado Springs a while back.

Last edited:
Yes, I know Carter's shoe repair sells Kenetrek's . Actually I bought mine there, they are the factory repair shop. I met the wife of the owner at the Sheep Show in Reno, very nice lady and asked if we were happy with our boots! Carter's Shoe repair is located in downtown Bozeman.

Last edited:
I was in Bozeman and stopped by Kenetrek's HQ to drop off my boots for re-soling. They have a small display room with all their models available and service folks to help answer questions. Can't imagine you couldn't purchase directly from them at that location. That location being out at Four Corners just west of Bozeman, behind Simms Fishing Products HQ.

Last edited:
Yes there is a small showroom at the Kenetrek HQ. You can buy boots there. Plus all their other items they have in the catalog. If I remember correctly take exit 298 off of I-90 and go south toward 4 corners. They are located behind Simms Fishing products on the west side of the road.
Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back