Caribou Gear

Kenetrek customer service

ashersdad

I've had my Kenetrek Mountain Extremes for many years and finally decided to send them in to have them resoled. Filled out the form and stuck them in a box with a check for $175 two weeks ago. Saw that the check was cashed last week and got an email that my package had shipped the next day. Thought that was pretty quick for a resole job.

Got the box over the weekend and was surprised to see a new pair of boots. Not sure if my old ones were too rough to be resoled or not but a new pair for $175 is a sweet deal. Plenty of time to break them in before Spring bear. Thanks Kenetrek!

1612825741206.png

I have been tremendously impressed by their customer support as well. They have answered any and all questions (on their 800#) that a guy that lives in NC and does not have a Kennetrek shop/sales location close. I ended up buying a pair in Glasgow MT at a local shop a couple years ago. This year, I took advantage of the online 30% off sale that they had in January. Kennetrek to me, has been the epitome of top notch quality

Three years after my purchase I had an issue with my Mt Extreme having the rubber seal pull loose from the upper in a couple places. I called Kennetrek customer service and was immediately offered a couple options,one being send in my boots and the other a DIY repair. Either option was free of charge. Great service and great products.

Just to add a note on to this that I just saw. BlackOvis.com has 20% off Kennetrek until 2/15/21

They are great!! I had a pair of Mnt NI resoled and they didn't fit right afterwards took them back in and walked out with a pair on new boots!! For the resole price. Had an eyelet break and no cost on that as well, free hats and swag too....

I as well have had nothing but great things to say about their service. So away to deal with, and always take care of us.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back