Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Kenetrek Bridger on Camofire

Muleyfanatic

Just grabbed a pair of these for $86.00 shipped from camofire. Figured it's a good deal and wanted to give them a try. They have a lot of sizes only about 2 hours left. They appear on there every once in a while.

Agree, I grabbed a pair a couple months ago on camofire at same price, I liked them so much I grabbed another pair on the site Sat. that I'll put in the closet to have when my current pair are trashed.

Agree, I grabbed a pair a couple months ago on camofire at same price, I liked them so much I grabbed another pair on the site Sat. that I'll put in the closet to have when my current pair are trashed.

Good to know! I ordered a pair last week. Looking forward to using them this summer.

Glad you had better luck than I did. Ordered a pair last year from Kenetrek at list price. When they arrived they were manufactured so bad that they did not look like a matched pair. Even though they are made in China I can't believe anything like that could make it past some sort of quality control. I had to pay to send them back.

I have a pair of their Terranes I purchased on Camofire two or three years ago and they have been great boots.

I picked up a pair off Camofire a few months ago. I thought they were terrible. I've only worn them a few times but its like the heels that are about 2" to wide for my feet.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back