Keeping A Secret....

Spectacular pictures and write-up.

Work productivity has been diminished. And will be until Hem gets this sucker knocked out.

Reactions: Hem
Did I forget to use the sarcastic emoji so you knew I was joking?
Knew you were joking. I was lucky to get the regular updates and share similar thoughts/plans/challenges over the duration. It doesn't seem like it's been 5 months.

I was glad to know this could upheave somebody else's life in a similar way. No half-assery on this one.

Knew you were joking. I was lucky to get the regular updates and share similar thoughts/plans/challenges over the duration. It doesn't seem like it's been 5 months.

I was glad to know this could upheave somebody else's life in a similar way. No half-assery on this one.
Don’t you have a gas station to go park at and glass?

Actually the Taco Bus has a better view and the beef taco lunch is fabulous.

Two sheep stories are better than one. 😁EEC76828-3A5A-40F5-9EB1-A0BDDFA48EA9.jpeg

We had the sun right behind our shoulders. They never saw us.

You know, I was stoked but I also was twitchy...this luck, this close to the season. Probably won't be repeated.
Darn, one ram out of 12 might have been a shooter, in a good location but 9 miles back. Given the location and a strong partner along I might have dumped one had it been the season.
But I now know where some better rams are hanging.

Love the story and the pics!! Got to appreciate the darker capes on those rams!! I'm hooked and will be checking in on this out at football practice tonight.

Reactions: Hem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back