Keep up with the Jones's

Can I ask what you do/did for a living?

I own a bowhunting products company and I get hired (contracted) to work for other bowhunting companies. Ive spent much of my life in the engineering field and most working on medical devices. Most of my patents are for medical devices. Ive made some good investments, own some land with oil wells out west and I married a good woman. I dont waste money and I dont gamble (except when my wife buys cheap toilet paper)

When Im not on a traveling bow hunt, I get to work 7 days a week and 16 hours a day but since I enjoy what I do, its not really like work.

$700? So they were wearing the jacket? LOL That stuff is stupid expensive. I've been looking at the Skre gear for about 1/3 the cost

My wife is a state employee(teacher) and Leo Adventures offers Sitka at 40% off retail to state and federal employees. They have other companies on their site that offer similar discounts. I can't afford to buy it at retail, but they make a good quality product that is much more reasonable with the discount.

My wife is a state employee(teacher) and Leo Adventures offers Sitka at 40% off retail to state and federal employees. They have other companies on their site that offer similar discounts. I can't afford to buy it at retail, but they make a good quality product that is much more reasonable with the discount.
I'll look into that. My girlfriend is a Police Officer. She (we) can get pretty good deals on several websites, on vortex optics, Oakleys, etc.

Back