Juvenile Hunt

MEATHEAD

Well it starts sat. here. Taking YoungRobinHood over on a mangement hunt with one of his buddys . They can only shoot does but can take 2. YRH buddy has never killed a Deer yet maybe we can change that this weekend. DeerChik is going with one of the guys a work. Maybe we can have lots of pics sat afternoon.

Best of luck and have fun!
cool.gif

Is this the Deer hunter you remember. My baby girl is growing up. This was at Homecoming at high school this year.
martin_1000.sized.jpg

She's still daddys girl and a Deer Hunter to.

i cant believe you let her go out with a guy with all that facial hair.
biggrin.gif
glad its you and not me bud

Dude your Daughter is hot! Who's the father?
wink.gif
She must get the looks from mom or the mailman
biggrin.gif

Well I took YoungRobinHood and one of his friends to a peice of Quality Deer Managemet Area where they wanted a few does thin out to equal out the doe-buck
ratio. So we went out there this morning and Meathead, Mikey B., my buddie, and me in ton big shooting house and the fog was so thick we couldn't see 30 yds in front of us until 10 AM we set there until 12 and so me and mikey b. left to go get somthing to eat for all of us, wel when we got back my friend was already dragging a deer at that he shot at 171 yds dead in its tracks
Martin_pics_357.sized.jpg

we stayed in there all day and finally Meathead and my friend got back from taking to deer to the processers at about 30 minutes before dark a yearling walked out at about 100 yds and i was looking out there and another deer walked out compared to the yearling i thought it was pretty big but we saw the yearling that would have weighed 20lbs so we got to my deer and saw that it was a 80 lb button buck whic made me really dissappointed but we went back to the stand and another deer walked out at 100 yds and my buddie still had another tag so he shot it
Martin_pics_360.sized.jpg
he killed 2 and i killed 1 so i'l be going back in the morning to try and get my 2nd one

O yea this was my buddies first deer and my

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-01-2003 19:42: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

Back