Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

just moved to boise

There's lots of fools (sorry fowl) addicts in thet there Boise' country, but the real huntin' is in the north country. :) :) :)

Who said they wanted some goose? Choc dogs, I can hook you up. Cleaned and ready to go. Welcome to Ada-ho....oops, I mean Idaho. You to Wolverine.

I've been suffering through the 6 mos non-res thing too. I lived in IF for 9 yrs then AZ for 10 yrs and now I'm back, but in Nampa. I had to give in and pay the 80+ for a non-res small game license so I wouldn't go crazy. I've dropped a couple of Widgeon and that's about it. I come equiped with a dozen decoys, 12ft jon boat, with 1 paddle, 4 geese decoys, and one 18 mo old Choc Lab "Rambo". I'm just not sure where to go to get in them good. Anyone ready to shoot some birds.

I haven't given in yet...in one week my lease will be dated 6 months, and I'll be ready to hit the water, maybe I'll even try to stick a doe in unit 39, seem to be a lot of deer, just not sure if I'll be able to get close enough, how do you hang a tree stand in sagebrush?, anyways, i've got more decoys than I have use for...I'm having boat problems,( isn't that why you have a boat?) so that is out until...hell, who knows when I'll be able to isolate that, anyways, if someone wants to go hunt at one of the lakes around nampa (I'm not gonna name it), send me a pm, and maybe next sat or sunday am? I've already told mooosie I'd go with him, so maybe it should just be a hunt talk shootout, anything that's flying dies, after that we divvy up birds, I'm not sure about my new retriever, he's never had a wild bird yet, but he won't retrieve frisbies, I guess they don't smell like the pigeons or bumpers I've been throwing for him..send me a pm, we'll make some calls and set something up

Walt

Tell ya What... If you guys need some General Locations Let me know. With a Boat and any Ambition you can Hunt a Different spot every Weekend for the Whole dang Season. Truely, If you need a Point in the Right Direction Swing by my Office and I'll point out a Few Spots on the MAP. this season I'll get out but not often. I don't mind helping a Fellow HuntTalker out !!!!

571-1355 is my Cell, And yes, Ask for Moosie, thats my name :D :D

hey choc dogs, If you get your boat fix there might be a lot of ducks still on lake Cascade late in the season. There were hundreds of ducks on that lake when I was up there elk hunting the first weekend of October. I brought about 3 dozen of my diver deks with me from Michigan and this spring I saw golden eyes, redheads, bluebill's and bufflehead's along with a ton of mallards. I am going up there next weekend and I will do some looking around. Let me know If you are interested in going some time.

Dave

Dave, I'm hoping it's something I can get done this weekend, if it all works out, we can try next weekend, you can call me at 208 608 9942 most anytime before 9 pm

Walt

Hey walt, next weekend will not be good for me. My dad is flying in for his first visit. I will be taking him up north for some sight seeing. So I will do a little looking around and see what the duck population is like. I will be taking my dog out this weekend. We will be looking for some pheasants or quail on the wma in Montor. This will be our first hunt here in Boise so if you want to go give me a call any time 989-615-6673.

Dave

right now I'm sicker than a dog! I hope to get out early next week. I'm off Sun-Tues every week. D.B.

Hey Wiley,
Where did you live in Nampa. Back in the late seventies, I lived in the little white house on the cornor of 11th., Ave and 11th, Ave. Rd. I moved from there back to California, then out to Maryland in 1985. Boy, do I miss Idaho.

Coyoteman, are you talking about the corner of 11th St and 11th Ave S. ???? If that is the location, I drive by there a lot..... Next time I drive by, I will take note and report back.

I didn't move out of Nampa and now live out by Lake Lowell. I can tell you this much though, if you haven't seen or been in Nampa in quite some time, it won't look the same. This place has exploded in the last 10 years.........

lake lowel man i got lost there one year trying to find the way to melba, no change for a pay phone, phone died, and i followed the directions that some retard maybe a utard transplanted in a maverick in nampa...good times i am deciding if i wanna move to that side the state or not.

lake lowel man i got lost there one year trying to find the way to melba, no change for a pay phone, phone died, and i followed the directions that some retard maybe a utard transplanted in a maverick in nampa...good times i am deciding if i wanna move to that side the state or not.

How on earth did you get lost heading to Melba? If you were on 12th Ave (the same road Maverick is on), that turns into HWY 45 and about 15 minutes later you should have been in Melba.

The reference about the retard maverick transplant was classic though! There are definitely some interesting people that work there...... :D

Back