Just Another Tree

ELKCHSR

Heres one when we were in Oregon a couple years ago, they had it flagged for death, it was all hollowed out in the middle and there was only about 2/3's of a shell holding it all up. I sure love my job... :D
Danger_Tree.jpg

I walk along with this little song running thru my head...
"Another one bites the dust-
and another one down, another one bites the dust. HEY another one bites the dust:
LOL... :D

Hey, up at the flea market between Logan and Lancaster Ohio off route 33 N there is a slice of a trunk about like that opened up into a beautiful counter arrangement. They use it for a podium, serving counter, ticket booth; whatever. Call it "The Liars Tree!" :D

They would have had a blast trying to move around the Nine foot DBH tree that I cut on Hoods Canal a while back...
Liars Tree..That is a good one.. :D

LOL Rod...Nope it was left so that the bugs would have some thing to eat, along with the other millions of trees that are burned every year...Wouldn't be proper to use them in our economy when there may be a few bugs that would go hungry... ;) :D

HAHAHA!!!! Kill them all is what I say, let the mill sort them out, God won't pay us... :eek: :D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back