Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Joining the fray from Texas

Big Tex

Just wanted to make a quick intro. The names Brad and although I'm a born and raised Texan, my mind has always been in the mountains. I'm fortunate that I'm able to spend a fair amount of time traveling out west to go fly fishing, skiing, hiking, mtn biking, camping and off course elk hunting each year. I've hunted ID, CO and NM fairly extensively and I'm happy to share my insights there when I can. I drew the early archery tag for gmu 49 in NM for this fall so I'm up to my ears trying to put a game plan together for this fall. Anyway, I'm happy to be joining the discussion with this passionate group of fellow hunters.

BT

Welcome Brad, now we really have em outnumbered.;)

Congrats on the NM tag...hard to come by.

Welcome. Yep, there are a bunch of TX guys here. Makes sense. There's a bunch of hunters in TX and many want to hunt their public lands in the West. No better place to learn a few things than right here. (I'm now living in San Antonio)

Welcome. Yep, there are a bunch of TX guys here. Makes sense. There's a bunch of hunters in TX and many want to hunt their public lands in the West. No better place to learn a few things than right here. (I'm now living in San Antonio)

San Antonio here as well. I want to get out west, so I completely understand this is the place to be. Texas can have such a weird culture with it's hunters that I avoided many of the forums.

I left MT for Dallas straight out of college. I remember the Dallas Flyfishers (and the Ft Worth crew) were quite a hoot. I see they are still around and Jere is still doing the conservation section 25 years later.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back