Johnnie Stewart Callers

Whiskers

Maybe somebody can help me out. I have two Johnnie Stewart callers. Last time I used them was last summer, they worked fine. Now all they want to do is blink the red lite. I have tried recharging them. Anybody know what that means. They are older callers.

Try a different cassete in your callers maybe. Sounds like your cassete is sticking. You can order new batteries if needed also.
Doug

Whiskers, I was in Burnam Brothers yesterday and Gary Roberson showed me the final prototype of their new caller. It's small and compact. The board has 4 voices and is remote contoled out to 100 yds.It has good volume and is super clear. I know there are a couple more similar, but this one is the best by far that I have seen. They are to be available very soon and retail is to be around $299. I am a dealer for their calls and I can save anyone a fair amount on that. He had some videos of field tests last week calling caqts and coyotes and it worked amazinly well. I have one of those Jonny Stewats and I' m sure the problem is the battery. Go to their site on the net and you can order one direct from them. Bob

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back