Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

JESUS CHRIST!

marksmen

One Saturday evening a preacher was sitting at supper with two of the most supportive people in his congregation.

They were talking about the church service that was to be held the next morning. As the preacher was getting up to leave he said "I need a little help tomorrow, you see i have this young lady that never listens to the sermon, she always falls asleep. So what i need you to do is sit behind her and when you see me give you the signal jab her with a needle.

The next morning as the preacher starts his sermon. As he sees the young lady dozing off he gives the signal and says "Who made the world?" The young lady who was jabbed turns around startled and screams "GOD". The preacher not noticing the scream was from the jab says yes, yes good job. As the Sermon goes on he notices her going asleep again he gives the signal and says "Who died on the cross for our sins?" Again startled from the needle she turns around and screams Jesus Christ!" and agian the preacher is pleased. As he is wrapping up he sees her falling asleep again, he gives the signal and says "What did eve say after she had her first child?" Startled and a little mad from the constant sticking the lady turns around and screams "IF YOU STICK THAT NASTY THING IN MY ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dfair2798
Back