JB Florida

Left Behind

Jackson, Wyoming..... Great little drinking town w
Has any one heard if he's o.k. ? Just wondering

Last I heard he is ok, but his house was wiped out by hurricane Ivan. He had to call off his elk hunt early.

Well I called his House # that is Not in service. His Work # jsut kept Ringing and His Cell # rang 5 times then went to A buisy signal ?!?!?!

Hope he's OK !!!!

HOWDY!

Looks like we survived! The eye passed us about 1/4 mile to the east. It did around 100k damage to the building we manage but all it did to our house was blow thru the breakaway walls under the stairs (The houses at the beach are built on stilts) We were TOTALLY LUCKY.....cept for my early end to the NM elk hunt.

We dont have phone service but we just got power and water. Just down the beach most places are devistated. Its pretty sad to see folks walking around looking for thier personal belongings in the tide line.

I have a place to live but i'm still bummed about the elkhunt!
DID MOOSIE GET A SHEEP?????

Oh Sweetie, we were worried about you. I kept picturing you hunkered down shelterless on some beach somewhere. Glad to hear you made it through. Give a hug to Sterling (that was his name right?) for me. Seriously blows about your building and about the hunt.

P.S. I think I saw a pic of Moosie with a sheep somewhere around here, didn't I?

[ 09-26-2004, 22:30: Message edited by: Mojave ]

Hey MO!

THANKS! and sterling has had his hug.
YOU are a sweetheart!

I'm actaully still in the doghouse because I didnt make the plane out of New mex last week before the storm hit over here. My family all went north about 100 miles to the farm for the storm. We couldnt get back because of the closed roads at the beach until saturday morning.
I was plesantly suprised to find out my house was fine......Now my bride is off shopping while I take care of the cleanup (seems pretty fair really) Oh yeah, Sterling thinks the big pile of sandbox sand are really cool!

Hopefully that pic of moosie and a sheep didnt include rubber boots
elkgrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back