Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

JB FL update :

LOL Jimmy... I think it was funny (And would have been a funny video) when I was hiking with JB Florida up some Ungodly mountain to get the elk and stopped to take a break. I think he was Lacking a little bit of oxygen because his eye's were looking a bit funny
wink.gif
So I decided to Tell him a hunting story as he rested and as I told him... I started doing pushups to be funny. I thought he was going to punch me. Geeesh, some guys don't have a sence of humor
tongue.gif
On the serious side he was fun to hunt with and did Awsome for a flat lander. Hopefully he'll get his Honey-Do's done and post what really happened on the Hunt. I'm about out of making stuff up
wink.gif

Great job with the camera Moosie...Congrats JB...nice shoot'n.

JB Florida.. you know these guys don't believe much what I say.... MAybe Enlighten them with a story ? No worries , I can Edit it from my end if you slip up and tell them about the gopher and the duck
wink.gif

Way to go John!!! Glad to see you conecting with the elk!!!! Thanks Oscar for posting the pics and helping with the hunt and for all the rest of you guy's that were in on this!!!
biggrin.gif

Back