Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

It does not impress me..

I’ll eat whatever they bring out. My wife, well if you’re married, you know.
I've sent food back twice. Both times it was steak that was at least 2 steps too well done. If I order medium rare and you bring me medium well, I'm paying too much to eat not enjoy that ribeye as much as I should. I'll go one step either side, but not 2.

I've sent food back twice. Both times it was steak that was at least 2 steps too well done. If I order medium rare and you bring me medium well, I'm paying too much to eat not enjoy that ribeye as much as I should. I'll go one step either side, but not 2.
After an afternoon of skating one winter in Butte, we went to a local brewery for pizza. One bite and I spit it out. Something tasted rancid. Notified the staff and advised them to check their ingredients. Who is at fault...we waited for the second pizza...WHICH TASTED EXACTLY THE SAME.?🤣

Good waitresses and waiters are some of the most underpaid folks.
In appreciation of a good one, I always tip them well and tell them.
Wife is a waitress, she actually does quite well at least we think (usually averages around $40 an hour cash) it's the cooks imo that are underpaid $12.50 to $18 an hour to stand over a hot ass kitchen cooking for 20 to 50 people who are paying good money for food and rightfully want it to be perfect and fast. No effin way.

Wife is a waitress, she actually does quite well at least we think (usually averages around $40 an hour cash) it's the cooks imo that are underpaid $12.50 to $18 an hour to stand over a hot ass kitchen cooking for 20 to 50 people who are paying good money for food and rightfully want it to be perfect and fast. No effin way.
Cooks always got beers and extra money from me. I had to send a prime rib back once and was very polite about it. Joel did another that must of been perfect. Guy left $200 tip on $100 bill. I split that one with Joel. Neither of us were any richer tho because it was a Saturday night and we closed the bar down after our shifts. Lol

Cooks always got beers and extra money from me. I had to send a prime rib back once and was very polite about it. Joel did another that must of been perfect. Guy left $200 tip on $100 bill. I split that one with Joel. Neither of us were any richer tho because it was a Saturday night and we closed the bar down after our shifts. Lol
When they're super busy and someone sends stuff back she's always scared to tell the cook lol.

Servers are under appreciated and under paid but when you are out in a restaurant you do expect the minimum of getting it right. The meal is another separate issue. When both are really good, it makes the meal experience. Our min tip is 25% when service and meal is very good. Up or down otherwise.

Drive thrus are just roll of the dice! I was coming home from hunting and got wild hair I needed a Blizzard from DQ couple days ago. Ordered and three different times I stated chocolate ice cream. Last statement was that. Pulled up to window, he hands me Blizzard with vanilla. Started to laugh! It is kind of funny when you think of it. He looks at me and asked if I stated chocolate and said 3 times. He turns to girl on headset and asks chocolate? She says Oh yeah my bad sorry. So three times and she forgets in 5 seconds? He apologizes and I hear him say to her "seriously you forgot after 3 times"? She shrugs. I still laugh at the complete lack of any desire to get anything right. We bat about 25% with drive thrus, sometimes completely wrong order. Son and I went thru McD's on way home from hunting other day, ordered, left with order. I opened bag and started laughing. We ordered 2 double cheeseburgers. Yep must be BOGO. We got 4. Burp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back