Is this a shotgun?

LopeHunter

This is a picture of the world's greatest chef. There is a scope on a side by side shotgun. Or maybe is a double rifle but he seems dressed for upland game.

http://www.programme.tv/benoit-violier-chasseur-de-saveurs-30208799/

Today he was to be at an awards announcement where his eatery was to be declared the top eatery in the 48 countries which Michelin reviews. This weekend he put a shotgun to his head. You never know.

It's a drilling - three barreled firearm that traditionally has a SxS shotgun on top w/ a rifle barrel on the bottom. Popular in Europe and originated in Germany.

Sad to see him take that way out.

It's a drilling - three barreled firearm that traditionally has a SxS shotgun on top w/ a rifle barrel on the bottom. Popular in Europe and originated in Germany.

Sad to see him take that way out.

Appreciate the i.d.

Have never encountered a drilling or heard of one. I have seen survival guns that combine .22 and .410 as over/under but never imagined a three-barrel modern gun.

Did a search on "drilling gun" and are some drillings for sale. The German ones run around $9000. I am too rough on guns in the field to own something that nice.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back