Caribou Gear Tarp

Is there any more room on the exotic dancer hunt?

LEMME talk to TOM dude !!!! WE WELL over booked the hunt.... BCA unfortunatley decided he didn't want to go, and I know Someone Requested his SPOT.. the other two spots he had DKO and Dirty BLADE DAVE tied up...

I'll bend over backwards for ya !!! I"m sure we can fit ya in.... I"D bow out of hunting if I had too for ya !!!!! GIVE me a day to RESEARCH !!!

Thompson left me a message last night that there was room for everyone to hunt with the 18. There are 16 stands to hunt and the canyon over the hill to left of the front gate. I think I should not hunt if anyone, I've shot all that stuff and I live near and can go easily. If you bow hunt, Danr55 has a good lead on hog and turkey hunting after the ram hunt for an extra $150 and $100 liscense if you want turkey hunting. The hogs are covered by the $35 exotic liscense for a total of 5 days, plus you can get another $35 one for 5 more days if you want. Rifle hunters who want hogs can go to the other ranch south of San Antonio. Jason Lee wanted to go early on a few months ago and then had to move from Florida to Indiana. Send the $50 deposit, you're in.

I talked with Pete Denney again this morning. He said the the $75/day fee included everything but food. It's a place to sleep (he has huts that sleep 6 in military style beds (mattress and springs)), Hogs, Turkey, Varmints, and any exotic you find wandering around. There are actual wild critters that wander his property. He has tripod stands set up to hunt from and we can hunt hogs at night if we wish.
So if there is no room on the goat hunt and any of you archery enthusiasts want to go on this one, the price is certainly reasonable. I will have pictures after Gary and his son get back from there.

His place is about 90 miles west of San Antonio and 60 miles south of Temple's place. Tom should be in touch with him and have pictures this weekend. :cool:

OK, still trying to get the address to send in my deposit for the Hog/Turkey archery hunt. Help me out guys!
And I really need to know more about the EXOTIC DANCERS !

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-13-2001 23:25: Message edited by: GilaMonster ]</font>

Well, I'm sure you've heard of the famous FAN dancer. For us, it's the PAN dancer! Yep, that's right...it's Oscar and his sauce pan with nothing else. :eek: Be sure to bring your dollar bills, as there's no telling what Moosie will do for a buck! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back