Iowa Early Muzzy

maxx

Here is the buck I shot yesterday. He isn't the biggest in the woods but I didn't have a lot of time to hunt with the muzzy this year.

I shot him on the back end of this pond. It was much easier to utilize this than it was to drag out.

Do you think this is the same deer that was on trail camera last week?

I am terrible at Video. He came from behind so I had to turn my camera 180 degrees and I couldn't see the view finder.

[video=youtube;_Z03sRSFu6U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z03sRSFu6U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Congrats. Doesn't look like the same one but imy on my phone so it's hard to tell

To bad this guy didn't show up. He will still get a pass with a bow though.

There was a south wind this morning I would have loved to be in one of my favorite trees. I could have went with a bow but I am not ready to be done already.

We have football and basketball games the rest of today. I will get the boys put tomorrow morning but we can't go tomorrow night we have to go to my nephews birthday dinner. My wife is my because I threw a fit about not getting the boys out. I spent 2 hours setting a ground blind up for it. She didn't tell me about it until last night.

There was a south wind this morning I would have loved to be in one of my favorite trees. I could have went with a bow but I am not ready to be done already.

We have football and basketball games the rest of today. I will get the boys put tomorrow morning but we can't go tomorrow night we have to go to my nephews birthday dinner. My wife is my because I threw a fit about not getting the boys out. I spent 2 hours setting a ground blind up for it. She didn't tell me about it until last night.

Whe its hunting season everything else gets put on hold except the kids sporting events. First few years me and the wife didn't get along very well. Now she just tells me to do whatever I want to do. I WIN

Congratulations on the buck! It is my opinion its not the same deer in the photo, but who am I to tell? The trailcam photo is pretty neat, I've never seen one laying down looking back at the camera.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohiochuck
Back