Invasive Showing Up In Bitterroot

BigHornRam

New invasive weed showing up in Bitterroot. Nasty little thing looks a little like a sandbur. Just found a couple in my yard while pulling weeds. Anyone know what this is?

20230521_162210.jpg

It’s called Planto. It keeps trying to make me pay a subscription, but I’m able to use it without paying.

i use seek at work all the time when people call me to identify a plant i am not sure about.

I’ve been using one called PlantNet for plants. For birds, the Cornell University Merlin App is awesome. I’ve been playing with that app a ton lately.

I’ve been using one called PlantNet for plants. For birds, the Cornell University Merlin App is awesome. I’ve been playing with that app a ton lately.
That's the app I have. Just tried it and it said 40% chance that it is a bur buttercup. May have to try one of the other recommended plant id apps for better accuracy.

That's the app I have. Just tried it and it said 40% chance that it is a bur buttercup. May have to try one of the other recommended plant id apps for better accuracy.
I’ve noticed that it never seems to have high confidence in anything. But it always seems to get me on the right track. I’m gonna check out some of the other ones you guys mentioned too.

Invasives have stepped up almost overnight. Yeah, everyone should have a 40' rv towing a sprinter van.
How about the alarming sighting on the interstate yesterday?....pontoon boat with twin 250's.View attachment 276932

That's not simply a 40' rv, that is a toy-hauler rv, which means there is even more obnoxious shit stuffed inside it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back