PEAX Equipment

Introduction From Northern California

JGuenth21

Good afternoon all,
Let me start by giving a small bio to introduce myself. My name is Jason and I am from Northern California. I am 31 years old, married, two young boys 2 & 5. I am a veteran of the US Navy and have been hunting for 7 years and love everything that the outdoors has to offer, growing up my dad wasn't a hunter but a fisherman and we spent all of our free time fishing. I got into hunting shortly after getting out of the Navy when a friend invited me on a hunting trip. It was a rifle deer hunt and we hunted for a few days before he shot a buck and I witnessed the whole thing, I helped him with every aspect of the hunt from studying maps and scouting to processing the deer and have been hooked ever since. I will be heading to Idaho this year for my first ever elk hunt and out of state hunting trip. My cousin and I are planning on a OTC archery elk hunt for Sept 16th-30th. I have done lots of research on a fair amount of units and have kind of narrowed it down to a select few and was just wondering what guys past experiences and advise would be on Unit 48. Like most people I am not looking for those honey holes I am just trying to gather general information on this unit. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to reading your replies. Thanks for taking the time to read my post, best of luck to all this upcoming season and God Bless.

Jason

Welcome aboard Sailor! My wife is a former CTM2 and I (to use your vernacular) a former AMH2 in the Marines. Even though we moved to Oregon when I was in grade school was originally from Mount Shasta.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back