inreach issue

JohnCushman

I'm trying to sync and update my old SE model. I installed the app to my laptop and plugged it in with a usb like I'm supposed to, and the app says it can't find my unit. It's been 'looking' for over a half hour. Did they stop supporting the old delorme models?

Time to get that Zoleo Marcus was fawning over in the most recent video, lol.

Sorry, hope someone can help you.

I have an SE and update it every August. I had to re download the program this year and it finally worked after having similar issues. If you still have issues, call into customer support and they will walk you through it. Their customer service has been top notch in my experience.

I need to get my subscription turned and unit synced for Wyoming. Looks like I need to get on that in case I run in to the same problem.

I'm trying to sync and update my old SE model. I installed the app to my laptop and plugged it in with a usb like I'm supposed to, and the app says it can't find my unit. It's been 'looking' for over a half hour. Did they stop supporting the old delorme models?

I had the same issue with mine, but its a Garmin, not a Delorme. Haven't found a fix, but will try the customer service route when time permits. Let me know what you find out please.

Back