In need of a hand

Sending projectiles or powder would definitely be illegal but I can't see how there would be an issue with plastic caps? Having said that I don't want to get people in trouble, so if anyone knows if there is an issue or where to find out that information let me know.

As much as it pains me to admit, the packing peanut idea doesn't sound half bad! No package to identify what they are. What are the odds an inspector would figure it out?

None. The TSA cant even catch hijackers so.......Put the return address as: DJT. 600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC. 20500. It'll sail right thru.

On our end at any rate, when I spoke with the Aussie distributor who said they couldn't get them in, they seemed to think my best bet was to source them myself. That leads me to believe there shouldn't be an issue.

Ammunition and Ammunition components section, doesn't spell out anything in regards to sabots but if you want to be put on a watch list you can contact them about it.

Otherwise I can ship them to you declared as cookie cutters.

Ammunition and Ammunition components section, doesn't spell out anything in regards to sabots but if you want to be put on a watch list you can contact them about it.

Otherwise I can ship them to you declared as cookie cutters.

Generally anything that is restricted from coming into Australia is also restricted within the country. I can't buy ammo, projectiles, cases or guns online and have them shipped to me. But I can have shotgun wads shipped and I can have sabots shipped.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shooterwallace78
Back