Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

In need of a hand

Aussie_hunter_JD

G'day all,

None of you really know me from a bar of soap and I'm the same for you all so I apologise for asking, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out.

I'm in need of a few things that are hard to get in Aus, one item in particular has hit a wall here. For my new hawken I'm stuck for sabots, that is just the plastic case not the bullet/sabot combo (latter would not be legal). In particular a 50 pack of 50 cal sabots for a 45 cal bullet. I've managed to get some hornady monoflex projectiles, they just had no sabot.

Because of covid there is no ETA on new stock shipments, it also includes short starters, nipple wrenches, bullet pullers etc. The rest I think I can work around but without sabots I can't do much with a 45 cal bullet.

I'd pay for the item and shipping of course, and I am not a man to forget good deeds.

Thanks,

Jack

Just a friendly PSA. There are specific laws that regulate shipping “parts”. They are governed by CBP/ICE/HSI. Even if the items are legal to purchase in another country. It might be a good idea to check prior to sending. Just want to give you a little insight prior to sending.

Carry on and hope everybody has a great hunting season.

"Just pieces of plastic in an unlabeled ziplock bag "
Or prototype game callers... I would not be afraid to send them.
Maybe not insure them, Tons of Fententanall goes through the mail all the time from China.

Back