Caribou Gear

In and Out

ELKCHSR

I have been out and about for the last month (giver or take).
Been a very busy one at that... Have been out on a number of small initial attacks around Western Montana. Haven't been able to leave the state yet, soon we hope. Got to run into the mountains a number of times while on my off time and scout for better hunting grounds. Hope to be able to get up into a couple more to see what I can find. I have some pics of a night burn we did, will get them posted soon, and a few more on my camera right now. I did get into some sheep on one of my outings and was with in five yards of them. Those pics will be forthcoming when I get the chip filled up. I haven't seen any real wall hangers with the animals we have been seeing, but have seen a lot of them. I have found a couple places that are now sitting on the GPS that I wan't to go back to when the season comes in, as long as fire season doesn't carry on to long. El Nino may have a say in the leangth of it this year.
Hope every one is gettin along well and will be back when I get the chance again....

Good to see your still around. Hope everything is going well on your end. I can't wait to see the new pics. I have some pictures to develope yet and i will send them to you to post for me. Goodluck and be safe Russ.
milshooter

Send away, will get them up as soon as I can...

Welcome back Russ!

We had one break out here yesterday, 1200+ acres, 40+ structures, and only 20% contained by the 10:00 news last night...some idot mowing dry grass when its 106* yesterday :mad:

...worst thing about it was this are got hit hard (Jones Valley Fire) less than 5 years ago and now these people are getting evac'd once again :(

I thought of you about a week ago Russ. We took a drive over to Missoula and there was a small fire on the pass between Salmon and Sula, MT. Thought maybe you were one of the dudes sitting there wondering what to do about the fire. :D

IN and Out I'd say.. you didn't bump your Usual 600 topics.. Not that anyones complaining and all ;)

Seriously though, Thanx for Fighting the Fires man, Sound like you're working hard and Playing at the same time. Hopefully you have some new hunting spots that are better !!!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back