Impromptu Scouting

Mini Moose

I drove to my area today looking for some friends that were rock climbing today, i couldn't find them so i drove down to where i will be hunting this year,

In shorts and a t-shirt i just walked into the pines and was moving slow checking everything out, i ended up seeing 3 cows, pretty exciting for me even though they were cows and onyl 3 of them, i have a cow tag for the area and it only takes one right, i would have taken pictures but i didn't take a camara because i didn't htink i would be looking for elk today

anyways, season starts october 15th and i can't wait

Hope they are still there on the 15th for you MM. Good luck.
smile.gif
cool.gif

Kudos Mini ME !!! Shoot one WAY back in there and Make yer DAD help ya pack it out.. THEN take pictures of that... Thats what I really want to see
wink.gif

Yeah right oscar and get out of the air conditioned truck???, are we talking about the same Rod here

All respectto my dad for getting me into hunting but, i haven't seen him out of the truck when there wasn't an animal to shoot at in years, he just drives around, that is why i am hunting by myself or with my mom this year, that way i can actually get out and hike, and more than likely get another animal, i am on a 3 year streak for deer and hope to keep it going with another and to top it off i want to get my first elk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back