iminrut

Oak

Expert
What happened to him? I figured that we would be seeing trail cam pics of the buck he has picked out for this year by now. I see he hasn't been on since May.

hey Guys....sorry I haven't been around, but I have been absolutely nutso busy...I only got my cams set out this past Sunday, and season opens this friday !!!!! Talk about being behind.

Wife and I are going thru the big-d, and I ain't gonna have much time to hunt this fall.....I know, doesn't make much sense, but I gotta remodel my other house before I can move in, etc.....alot of work and time. So I picked one spot, hung my stand in a old honey hole, and am gonna hope for the best.....not anticiapting any monsters this year, just hoping for a shooter. I'll keep you all posted.

Clay

PS..plus the fact that i drew completely dead this year, doesn't help. I'll I have to hang on to is my two bow tags.

Yeah sorry to here about the D also. Been there done that. Sometimes it works out better for all though in the long run. Keep to the outdoors and it'll help clear your mind. Good luck this season.

Been wondering where you were too and sorry to hear about what you are going through.

If you ended up getting last years buck mounted I would love to see it.

Wishing the best with the tough situation.

Good to see you back Clay. Expecting to see and hear more from you once season starts.

Sounds like your better off that you didn't draw anything this year. Doesn't sound like the best of seasons to draw. Good luck to ya...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back