I’m in a pickle…

You made a rookie mistake by not getting written permission. Thank you for posting about your error. Maybe others can learn from your oversight.

Sounds like a great reason to stop wearing face paint.
Funny, because it’s like my 3rd time ever doing it. I usually wear a neckscarf or a balaclava instead… Besides, I can never make it look cool like the guys in the magazines lol its just blotchy and amateur 😂😂

I posted the pickle post within an hour of that happening, I don’t have his number, he’s at a different house every time I see him on the property, and this might be the 8th time I’ve ever seen him ever… the first 6-7 he said I’m good anywhere. Have you not kept up with the story?

So he just randomly lives in a different house depending on the day? Sounds like might be more than just one screw loose

So he just randomly lives in a different house depending on the day? Sounds like might be more than just one screw loose
Like I said, it’s a big family homestead with lots of family: Gma and gpa have house aunts uncles nieces and nephews and so on…. I saw him at town pump once too….

If he gave you specific permission to hunt, I would go back to the compound and start knocking on doors and asking very nice if anybody knows where Jo Bob is. Find the guy and have the talk. Figure it out sooner than later. Bring the Montana Hunter/Landowner Access Courtesy Card and get his signature. If not, you know where the elk are not to far away on public. Maybe bring a handle of whiskey too.

Where I’m from in north Florida “We’ll talk later” means bring me some fresh blackstrap, beer or $500 ole buddy.

I gave permission to a guy one time. I caught 2 guys hunting that told me to kiss their asses because they paid to hunt……

The guy I gave permission to was charging people to hunt. Needless to say that wasn’t a very good conversation I had with him. I gained a bunch of treestands too. He asked to go get them and I told him I did t even wanna see him on a county road near any of my farms.

4 years later he shot a deer on one of my farms and drug it across the fence in the snow. He thought I was mad the first time, the 2nd time was was worse.
The s--t some people pull. When I was younger we had a guy that was likely outfitting illegally.

With all those people living on the place and this guy bouncing from house to house does he even have the clout on the place to be giving permission?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back