I'm back......

ELKCHSR

How you F.A.G. boy's been doing....Been missing the bunch of you fairy's...had to work on stomping out some big fires and will probably go again very soon...Hope I can be here long enough to give you all a ration of chit and get this site picked up again..Maybe...You all have to help!!!...It can't be just up to Bill and I to carry your sorry arses thru this great thread. So let's pick up the cheer and start to see if we can't get this part of the board on the road again...It's the middle of August and you goofy buggers have only had one get together...I think it is high time to put on another fish gig and get this show on the road. Ifn you fellers know what I mean...Let's see if you guy's can pull this off before I get back from my next fire...Probably not, but it's sure worth a try... The pics and stories were great from the last get together and there are a ton of new recruits to drag out to the great outdoors on this site since your last gathering..So lets get moving and pull your dead butts off of the sofas and lets get another get together in the works...Don't think to much about it or you won't get any thing accomplished. Put some BBQ's on the beach so the woman folk can cook some dogs and burgers while you guy's torcher some poor inocent worm on the end of some dull hook in the hopes of dragging in some monster..........
:D

Welcome back elksniffer

I am glad you made it back safely.
The elk would not be the same if you werent out there chasing them trying to ride them.
did you read any of the old posts b4 you went?
I have something for you and need to know where to send it, so email me!
I promise, it won't explode when you open it.

Well, well, well. The boys are back in town, eh? Yaaaawwwn. zzzzzzzzzz

By the way, where are the pics from the fires? Gotta see them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back