Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Illinois(Not from Chicago )

ricomexico

I have been designated Fearless Leader by my brother and hunting buddy as we prepare for our first trip out west. Any and all advice will be appreciated!!

Are you throwing a dart at the map, all states west of the Mississippi or do you have a state in mind?😂

Welcome to hunt talk! I’d recommend a big bag and never return. I lived in Illinois for about 10 years so I can say that! Have fun planning on your hunt. If you give a few more details like species, state, season, etc you will get help from a group of serious hunters!

Welcome,

Here's a good first HT advice; participate as much as you can before you start asking for advice. I also strongly discourage using the expression "not looking for your honey hole, just general advice"...

Welcome to hunt talk! I’d recommend a big bag and never return. I lived in Illinois for about 10 years so I can say that! Have fun planning on your hunt. If you give a few more details like species, state, season, etc you will get help from a group of serious hunters!
Already working on it. The wife and I are getting closer to moving out of Illinois. The company I work for has a location in Idaho and im planning a trip with the wife to show her what life looks like outside the Gulag.

You'll fit right in, do you shoot a 6.5CM by any chance?
No but I do shoot an 800 grain arrow with 40% FOC #fixedbladesonly. < That was sarcasm.
Honestly just here to learn more about western hunting, point building strategies, etc..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back