Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

If you have a sec

RockinU

Guys and Gals, I always feel a little awkward doing stuff like this, but I'm a man of faith, and I believe in the power of prayer, and we could use a few if you are so inclined. My son broke his leg in football practice last week, and while the break isn't bad, there's enough soft tissue damage around the ankle that the doctors feel surgery is warranted. He's young, and strong, and the prognosis is good for a complete and relatively speedy recovery...but my first born is still going under general anesthesia, and that's causing me some anxiety. I have confidence in the doctors, and feel sure that the outcome will be good, but if you have a second to spare, and could send one up for us, I'd sure appreciate it.

Make sure he follows doctor's directions after the surgery. I rushed through injuries in high school and semi pro and pay for it now. I'll light a candle....

Went through that with my son a few years back, but he’d already survived HS football when he broke his ankle. Sure do hate that he’ll miss a whole football season. Thinking of you and yours. Make sure he stays true to the rehab. It makes a big difference. Also, look at this device. It worked great for my son getting around a college campus on one good leg.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back