Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Idea on Magazine

sreekers

Here is a thought I had the other day. There are many colleges that have journalism as a course, and some of them even do magazine publication. Well, the idea is if any of you who are gung ho about this magazine thing would do some calling around I bet there would be a local college that would be willing to do all the leg work editing the magazine for credit for their students. That might answer our needs for the time to put it together without getting a full time staff. The only question in my mind on that is making sure if they did it for free, so the students could get experience, would we need to be some type on non-profit? Just a thought, might work, might not.

Dude, if it could be free editing for a magazine for hunttalk, it would be worth it. Besides I was a college kid who hunted!

free ? Are you kidding me :rolleyes: remind the college that we pay the school taxes and every thing else that make that place run ;) Pay back time if you ask me :D .

I think it's a good idea and something worth looking into. A wildlife org. that I belong to has had U. Montana (which is still in the playoffs while another nameless Montana school is not) journalism students help out with our quarterly news letter, and it has worked out well.

I think its a great idea sreekers!

BTW, if you go to school in WY, the 'tax payers' pay very little into the school system thanks to the mineral industry.

BHR, how can you put down a good school and root for that pot smok'n, tree hugg'n, no bath'n, dredlock wear'n, peddle bike rid'n, fuggn hippy school??? Man I just lost a little respect for you . ;)

Just pointing out the "facts" Bambi.....the dope smoking hippy school has a better football team this year than the cowboy school. Since the cowboys are out of it, I might as well root for the dope smokers! I'm really a Wisconsin Badger fan.....too bad they don't get to play the BSU Candytails in a bowl game. That would be ugly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back