Idaho

You had mentioned you drew a unit 30 elk tag in a completely different thread. I don’t think anyone really knew what you were looking for when you led off with “elk”.
I don’t understand how to use this site correctly apparently. I asked a question and didn’t get a reply for a week then I edited the post and screwed it up and now there’s people commenting like crazy🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t understand how to use this site correctly apparently. I asked a question and didn’t get a reply for a week then I edited the post and screwed it up and now there’s people commenting like crazy🤷🏼‍♂️
No worries. You’ll get it figured out. There’s a lot of good people on here who will help if possible.
Your camp ground question got answered pretty quick once someone knew what it was.

No worries. You’ll get it figured out. There’s a lot of good people on here who will help if possible.
Your camp ground question got answered pretty quick once someone knew what it was.
Yup thanks again! Appreciate the help

Maybe I’m just jealous of that tag. Good spot to shoot a tender spike IME
Being a north Idaho guy I’ll be happy just to see and elk in open country. Could be tough to pass on anything with horns. If I can find them

Again I appreciate the help from the group here. Guess I upset some people and that wasn’t my intention. Good luck in the coming months and hopefully I can come back and post some bull elk pics in this thread come November

Being a north Idaho guy I’ll be happy just to see and elk in open country. Could be tough to pass on anything with horns. If I can find them
Define North. Some of the Panhandle guys on here give me crap for saying I'm from North Idaho when I live in Latah County. 😂

I think the current negotiated boundary is somewhere around Whitebird.

Back